Complete the registration form by providing required information as indicated and
click on Create an Account to register.
Once you create an account or register with Kwara State University, you will be
automatically logged in.
The system will automatically send SMS and email notification to your email and
phone number to communicate your application details and login credentials.
Your username is the email address you entered at the point of registration and
your surname (last name) is your password. When you have completed the
registration, a unique application number would be assigned to you. The
application number should be used as the username while the applicant’s surname
(last name) is maintained as the password which can be changed to a stronger one
later by you.
Admission into Kwara State University is based on merit. Applicants are expected
to possess minimum O’level, UTME, and POST-UTME, or other entry requirements.
- Applicants seeking admission into KWASU regular based programmes and KWASU
other programmes are to ensure that all information entered about them
are true and correct to the best of their knowledge.
- Applicants seeking admission into KWASU other programmes must first
visit www.kwasu.edu.ng for stipulated entry requirements, and then follow
the instructions to proceed with an online application.
All payments are made with ATM card.
- KWASU is not responsible for any wrong payments
- Ensure you read instructions very well before proceeding to payment.
For further enquiry, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep ready with you the following details / documents / Information, before starting to fill up the on-line application
- Valid and active Email ID
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed
- Image of scanned certificates in jpg/jpeg, pdf format and size should not
exceed 50 kB